I’ve always loved the idea of a beauty swap. Two friends with the same passion for beauty that decide to send each other a package full of amazing goodies to both try something new? Sounds amazing! So when the wonderful Kimmy that blogs over at Beauty Isles asked me if I was interested in doing one, I said yes without a second thought. We agreed on a budget and told each other a few brands we wanted to try: here are the amazing things she sent me!
I haven’t had the chance to try everything just yet, as I like to take my time and treasure every single thing I open, but I can tell you that I’m in love with everything. I wish I didn’t open everything the second I got into my car and took the time to take a picture of the amazing way Kimmy had packaged everything, because almost every single item was carefully packaged with beautiful thin paper, apart from the samples in a really beautiful tulle-style bag. I’ve never received so many beauty items at once, so it’s been a lot better than any Christmas opening them!
I’m going to talk a bit more about the products in upcoming posts, as so many of them deserve their own post or a place in future favourites! What I can tell you now is:
- how amazing Kat Von D Lock -it Tattoo Foundation is (read more in this IG picture!),
- how deeply I’m in love with both the Tarte and the Milani blushes (shades Magic and Tea Rose; seriously, I adore them!),
- how pretty is the Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells palette (amazing pigmentation and so easy to blend!),
- how gorgeous is the Bite Beauty Grandifolia Lipstick and how stunning is its packaging,
- how excited I am to try all the samples, especially the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (insert a full line of heart-shaped eyes emojis!) and
- how wonderfully smelling is the Eos Lip Balm! I opened it this morning and my whole room smells minty now.
Seriously Kimmy, thank you! I’m in love with everything and it’s been such a fun thing to do! I’m so glad we met though this amazing experience that is blogging and it’s incredible to have such a wonderful friend even if so many kilometers away!
Are you curious to see what I sent to Kimmy? Here’s the post!
Have you ever participated in a Beauty Swap like this? What are the things you’d like to try but can’t get where you live?